Focus Matrix is a smart personal organizer based on the so-called Eisenhower box, a personal-productivity strategy created by Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States. The principle uses a special priority matrix that helps break your tasks into several groups, depending on their urgency and importance, and work your way through your daily agenda in the most efficient way possible. This app will help you focus on what really matters, and get rid of the things that can be painlessly delegated to others or postponed indefinitely until you have time for them.
- Two views: Matrix and List of Sections
- Move tasks between sections using drag-and-drop
- Maximize a section to get a closer look at its content
- Assign due dates to tasks
- Set reminders to never miss an important deadline
- Tasks that are approaching their due dates are automatically carried over from the Not Urgent category to the Urgent list with user notification
- Delegate tasks by email, messages, etc. (through the context menu)
- Task lists can be shared to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Editing of multiple tasks at once
- Copying and pasting of tasks within the program, as well as from/to other applications
- Search and tags support
- Task filtering by tags and statuses (completed/uncompleted)
- Configurable statistics and reports for completed tasks
- Password protection
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
Features of Pro Version
- Cross-device synchronization
- Seamless integration with Calendar (synchronization of tasks, due and remind dates)
- Integration with Be Focused*: synchronization of tasks and their statuses, possibility to start a timer in Be Focused right from Focus Matrix
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor