The new, more connected After Effects CC 2020 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- The Create Shapes from Vector Layer command is now disabled for Illustrator layers if the source file is missing
- Bug fixes for the Median effect when rendering transparent pixels: alpha channel edges render correctly in 32-bpc color, and layers that are completely transparent no longer return an error message, “Photoshop Library operation failed”
- Using shape stroke taper generating a spike at start and end points
- Master Properties causing the push and pull buttons to be grayed out after keyframe interpolation changes
- Adding dropdown menu items to existing Motion Graphics templates and replacing in Premiere resetting previous selections
- Echo effect, where it could produce garbage pixels in output
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor